Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to us!!

Today, Dan and I are 9 years old!! Yep, that's right, 9. Today is our spiritual birthday!! Nine years ago today, Jesus saved our souls!

We were attending a youth conference, and I remember Brady Weldon preached about "wearing a mask." I'll never forget how hard I prayed for Dan before we left for the conference, praying that God would save him. I had no idea that God would save my soul that weekend!! PRAISE GOD!!

Thank You Jesus!!
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! ~2 Corinthians 5:17

But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. ~ Ephesians 2:4-5

Other updates:
I do apologize for the lack of posts! Seems by the time I get home from work, cook dinner, spend time with the kiddos, and get them to bed, I'm going to bed myself - at like 8:00! This pregnancy so far has really kicked my butt!

Today we have another doctor's appointment. We'll get to hear our little baby's heart beat!!! I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow - first trimester almost down!! - Maybe I'll get some of my energy back.

I have so many pictures to download. The weather has been absolutely beautiful - so we have of course been out on a ton of walks! My parents visited last weekend and we got a lot of good pictures with them as well. I'll try and get those downloaded on the blog soon.

Until next time...

But I have trusted in Your loving kindness; My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation. ~Psalm 13:5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home