Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Please, Don't Stop Reading!!!

I'm typing this post up quickly at work, because our laptop has officially CRASHED. Major bummer, especially for Dan, being that finals begin next week. :/

I know I've been slacking on postings on here, I do apologize. I have SO MUCH that I want to update everyone on, but it may be a while - at least until we can save up for a new laptop, or hook up our other computer to the internet.

Please don't stop reading our blog! Please keep checking back periodically for some cool and exciting updates!

Here's what you can look forward to:
  • Updates from Thanksgiving
  • More Fall Fun Pictures
  • Thomas Spencer's Due Date
  • A WONDERFUL surprise we recieved recently
  • Zachary's Baptism!!
  • An update on Children's Ministry position
  • And LOTS more!

Love you guys! Thanks for your continued prayers for us as we go through our journey!

CYA!

Nicole

3 Comments:

Blogger Devon said...

Okay, first, I will never stop reading and checking in on you! And, second, what do you mean Thomas Spencer's due date? As in, another, Thomas Spencer? Maybe I'm way off or maybe you typed it weird but what????????? Love ya!

December 2, 2010 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Nicole Poe said...

LOL! No, I meant to post something on Thomas' due date, which was Oct. 7th. It was a weird day - full of emotion. Sad that I should've been having a baby that day, but also rejoycing in the fact that my baby is with Jesus! And I can't wait to see him one day!! :)
Miss you bunches!! Thanks so much for keeping up with the blog - I was beginning to think that no one really reads it anymore b/c I've been slacking on updates.

December 3, 2010 at 12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Nicole, this post made me miss you and your family painfully! I really miss getting to see the boys daily and talk to you!

December 5, 2010 at 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home