Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

May 10th is the date.....

of my next appointment, and we'll be able to find out the sex of our baby!!!! Yesterday I had an unexpected doctor's visit - I kind of passed out at work - but it's all good. I'm ok, the baby is ok. Apparently my iron is really low, and it caused me to pass out. It was not a fun experience, but at least all is good! ;) He also said that my low iron would explain my extreme tiredness and lack of energy, beyond what it normally should be during pregnancy -especially being in my second trimester now. He noticed that my hands and feet are already swelling a bit, which is not a good thing being only 14 weeks. He advised me to watch my sodium intake, and begin to limit it. He said that it was most likely because of all my nausea that I had during my first trimester, I increased my sodium intake from crackers and sprite. I just need to watch it and be careful how much I'm taking in.

Well, since the doctor saw me yesterday, he cancelled my appointment for the 28th, and rescheduled one for May 10th, and by then I'll be far enough along to see the sex of our baby!!! YAY! Can't wait!

Marquita pointed something out to me a while back: (oh, for those who may not know - Marquita is my stepmom)

Marquita and her first husband had a boy, Kevin, then a girl, Billie Jo.
Kevin has had a boy then a girl. Billie Jo has had a boy, then a girl!

Dad had two boys, Jason and Ryan, then a girl, Me!
Jason has had two boys, then a girl.
Dan and I have two boys, I think it's our turn for a girl!! After all, we can't break the cycle going here!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home