Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

38 1/2 Weeks

I am now 38 1/2 Weeks and nearing the home stretch! And man, am I ready to have this little guy! My last appointment was Wednesday (8/3) and we found out some exciting news... If Bryson doesn't decide to come on his own by next Wednesday, (8/10), then I will most likely be induced!!! I would really rather go on my own, but I am to the point where I am ready to meet this little guy and physically I am ready to have my normal body back!

Here are some things that have been different from my other pregnancies:
  • Heartburn crazy! Some may think I crave TUMS the way I have to eat them!
  • I have three stretch marks on my belly. I cried when I discovered these. I never received ANY stretch marks from the boys, well except on my legs, but none on the belly. Gee thanks Bryson! ;)
  • This pregnancy has been physically the most uncomfortable. But I know it will all be over soon and well worth it!
  • I have struggled continuously with restless leg syndrome through out this pregnancy. Seriously, this is no fun.
  • I am still contemplating the idea of receiving no epidural during labor. Yeah, still not too sure about this though. Just keeping an open mind I guess.
  • I'm still craving ice cream, cereal, and fruits.
  • Being 9 months pregnant in the summer is no fun. I think if there is a "next time" we will plan around the summer months!
  • I love the boy's interaction with the pregnancy! They are so excited to meet Baby Bryson!

Full Term Belly! 37 Weeks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home