Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Overwhelmed!

I am SO INCREDIBLY busy these days and I am so incredibly tired; physically and mentally! I mentioned that last week I practically lived in Corbin at the doctor's office.

Corbin is a 45 minute drive from campus... so we've been in the car ALOT. I wrapped up my visits to the doctor's office on Monday. After driving 45 minutes there and 45 minutes back, I had to drive 25 minutes to work in Middlesboro. I left work at 4:00 on Monday, driving 25 minutes home. Being home for 20 minutes to fix dinner, then driving 45 minutes to Harrogate for sign language class, then another 45 minutes back home after class. I AM TIRED OF BEING IN THE CAR!! And I am tired of Sign Language Class. The class started in February and was supposed to be over in May. So many classes have been cancelled that now this class will run through mid JULY!!! I am tired of being so rushed on Mondays and doing all the extra driving to go to class. I'm sure this will only get more and more interesting the further along I get. :/

All the other nights of the week are spent at the ball field for Nicholas' T-Ball or Baseball for Zachary.

This weekend Patty and I are hosting a women's event, and to be honest, I have been totally stressing over it! I feel so unprepared because of my busy schedule and my lack of time to work on it.

I am stressing over the house, I am so ready to have the nursery ready... gotta have baby showers first though! The thought of having a baby in 10-13 weeks kinda puts me in panic mode wanting to detail clean the entire house and get everything organized! Is nesting beginning?

At work, beginning next Monday, I am rolling out a huge bank wide training that has taken a lot of preparation and energy. So, next week will be exhausting as well -- training all day, every day. Trust me, it takes a lot out of you, pregnant or not.

I am so tired. I need a vacation! Oh yeah, but I can't take vacation this year because I have to save all my time for maternity leave! That's ok. I would much rather have a baby than go on vacation. :) I guess I'm ready for maternity leave.

Thanks for letting me vent! Hopefully things will slow down soon. I need the break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home