Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Women's Senior Tea & Graduation

Thursday night was the Lady's Night Senior Tea on campus. A time to honor all senior ladies who are either graduating or who are Senior Wives who have supported their hubbies through school. It was a special night and a wonderful time of fellowship with these ladies. I will miss each of them dearly, but I am excited to hear the things that God is calling them to. We have some going to Turkey as full time missionaries, some to be pastor's wives, some to help their husband's plant a church, and the list goes on and on.


I didn't get as many pictures as hoped, but enjoy the few that I did snap!



This is Casey and Brook. They've spent the last year to two years working in the daycare watching Nicholas. I know he will miss them dearly!






Ashely & Taylor. They've been with Nicholas at the Day Care since the day we arrived on campus. I hate seeing these two ladies leave. :(




Whittney and her daughter Ella. I love Whittney because every time I see her, she always has such a bright smile on her face. I'll miss having her in the Clinic and taking advantage of all her medical advice. They will be moving to Louisville for Seminary. Maybe we can still sneak in a visit when we're in the area!








GRADUATION NIGHT!



Huge Congrats to all the Seniors!

Nicholas and Ashely





I had to snap a picture of Zachary singing out of the hymnal. This was his first time actually understanding how to read a hymn!





Taylor and Benny Wilson with Zachary and Nicholas. Our families have become quite close over the last couple years and we will miss them dearly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home