Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Friday, March 18, 2011

And this child is.....

A BOY!!!! Oh my! Three boys!! The Poe Household is about to become a bit more insane in the next few months! Another super hero to be running around! Another to sign up for T-Ball -eventually! More hotwheel cars to be stepped on! More nerf darts to be lost! And lots more hugs, cuddles, and kisses to be given out!!!

Dan and I couldn't be more excited! For months, we've been praying for a healthy baby, and that's exactly what we will be getting! The ultrasound went perfectly! I was a bit nervous going into the room again, and I even began to tear up a bit. I was still feeling pretty nervous during the first few measurements, until the nurse technician showed us the beating heart!!! Oh, the tears began to flow down my cheeks out of pure joy and relief! Such a sweet, wonderful thing to see! After that point, I was really able to fully enjoy seeing our little guy!! The feet - that I can't wait to kiss all over! The hands that I can't wait to hold! The nose, mouth, eyes, and ears! Everything is perfect!

It took a few minutes to see the gender of the baby - his legs were crossed. The nurse would jiggle my belly to get him to move around a bit - it was so funny seeing him move with the bounce of my prego belly! But finally we were able to see a clear picture of his little "turtle" -as the nurse called it! :)

The baby is big! It, no, no, I mean "he" currently weighs 9 ounces, and is measuring in at 19 weeks, instead of 18 weeks. The doctor's may be changing my due date by one week, but they're going to wait and see a bit longer because my 7 week ultrasound was measuring perfectly with an August 17th due date. She said if the baby reaches more than 8 pounds towards the end of my pregnancy, than I can go ahead and plan on being induced. But we'll cross that road when it comes.

So, now it's off to work for me. And time to go fishing for Dan - after he too works for a couple hours!

Can't wait for you all to meet our little guy!! Thanks so much for all your continued prayers! And thank You Lord for a healthy baby boy!!!
Have a wonderul day!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicole I'm soooo excited for you! Congrats another amazing baby boy!! Carla

March 18, 2011 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger Mrs.A said...

Yay! So excited for you and sooo happy that he is healthy!

March 18, 2011 at 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home