Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tomorrow is the Day!!!!

I have to be in Corbin at 6:30 AM to begin induction!!!! Today I found out at my appointment that I have dilated to 2 cm! Which is great news! I've progressed quite nicely on my own.

OH MY! I can't believe I'm having a baby tomorrow!!! I have SO many emotions going through me! Excitement. Nervousness. Crazy hormones kicking in... a bit sad that this will be our last night as a family of four. Psycho nesting has suddenly become, "if you get in my way I'll kill you!" :) Wondering how the boys will adjust. Wondering what Bryson will look like. How big he w ill be. Missing Thomas a bit more than usual. Feeling a little guilty. Did I mention I'm excited?!?! Scared. Totally ready!

Moments of pregnancy that I've loved that have included the boys:
  • Zachary & Nicholas hugging and kissing my belly goodnight each and every night!
  • Nicholas asking for the past several weeks, "Is Bryson coming out of your belly today?"
  • Nicholas also saying, "Few more weeks and Bryson will be here!"
  • Zachary asking how Bryson will be coming out. These moments were a bit awkward! :/
  • The boys talking to Bryson.
  • The boys feeling Bryson move.
  • Nicholas saying for months that he was having a baby sister!
Yeah, I think they will both be wonderful big brothers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs.A said...

Yay! Praying for a healthy baby and momma! :)

August 10, 2011 at 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home