Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Picture Updates!!!

YAY! We finally got the laptop working again so I'm able to finally get some pictures on here! Here's some for now. They're not in any certain order. Enjoy!
Earlier in the Spring we took the boys on a picnic / fishing trip. We were planning on staying the night, but I chickened out - I am NOT a country girl by no means, so the no lights, no water really just did not go well with me! We hung out with our pizza, let the boys fish a while, then roasted marshmellows and made some smores! We left at around 10:30 that night. The bugs were HORRIBLE! - Another reason why I chickened out - I don't do bugs very well either!
Zachary holding a fish he caught!
The flies were awful! They were swarming us!

The view was very pretty though!

Yummy!!


Nicholas wouldn't eat the smore put together, nor would he eat a roasted marshmellow. Only the chocolate and graham cracker together, and then the marshmellow on a stick!!


We've also spent some time walking around campus and taking the kids to the big open field and the playground on campus. It's been fun!!





We went to the Pinnacle, and saw some more amazing views! I love the Pinnacle!





Campus was absolutely beautiful during Spring!


This is the tree right outside our kitchen window!


In March, Dad and Marquita visited us for the weekend. We took the boys to a park in Pine Mountain and just enjoyed each other's company!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home