Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Am SO Ready For Fall!

Awe, Fall! Autumn! Such a wonderful season!! I am SO ready for it!! I have some serious fall frenzy going on!

Today's weather is low 80's with no humidity! It's been this way for about a week now, and I am loving it!

All I can think of is fall! Fall decorations - no, I haven't already decorated my house with fall decor and been burning harvest scented candles!! ;) Fall cooking - no I haven't already put soups and chili on our menu! ;) Fall colors, the smells of all the wonderful spices, the scenery of the beautiful mountains, the sound of crackling leaves as you walk, the freshness of the air, the nice cool breeze... awe, I can go on forever!!

I am also super excited to try all new recipes for my hubby and kiddos!!
Homemade Tomato Soup
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
Homemade Chicken Tortilla Soup
Taco Soup
Chili
Pumpkin Chocolate Cookies
Chicken Tortellini Soup
Homemade Veggie Soup

Hope they all turn out well!

So long summer, hurry in Fall!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home