Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

One Week Old



Today Bryson is a week old! Some things that have occurred during his first week:

  • We have already developed a pretty predictable routine. He nurses every 2 1/2 - 3 hours.
  • Nursing times are pretty much the same time each day.
  • Bryson has good wake time and sleep time.
  • Dan and I have quickly remembered how many diapers /wipes a newborn goes through.
  • I have been "showered" one too many times! (Like every diaper change!)
  • I'm not joking about the every diaper change comment!
  • Dan hasn't been "showered" at all.
  • The blinds have been showered on.
  • The dresser had been showered on.
  • The "shower fountain" has hit the floor many times. (There are times that it looks like a fountain!)
  • It's reminds me of the Pampers commercial.
  • I have been reminded of how much the laundry loads increase with a newborn. Probably due to all the showers.
  • When I eat Taco Soup or Pizza, it makes Bryson spit up after nursing.
  • I feel a bit overwhelmed about leaving the house. How do I balance nursing with regular scheduled activities like church, taking Zachary to school and flag football? (Please comment suggestions)
  • The boys have adjusted wonderfully to Bryson!
  • This brings me such joy!
  • I actually somewhat enjoy the middle of the night feedings with Bryson. It makes great prayer time. And I know one day when he's big, I'll miss these times.
  • The weather has cooled down and it has been beautiful outside, so we took Bryson on his first walk the other night!


I love being home with Nicholas and Bryson during the day. I think I could get used to staying at home regularly. Nicholas, Bryson and I joined Dan in Chapel this week. It was great to have fellowship. It's been a great week!

Being a new mommy again is great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home