Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sorry Sarah

August 10th
I had to call Sarah, our realtor, today to tell her that we weren't putting our house up for sale. I felt really bad because one, she's more than our realtor, she's our friend. And two, she's worked so hard on this that I hated having to call her hours before the signing only to cancel.

You know, I love how God just shapes us and molds us. I mean it's no fun going through it when you're going through it, ya know? But looking back, and seeing how gracious He is, and how He cares and loves you, and how He provides and He's there with you, it makes you just fall more in love with Him and worship Him! He's providing to where with Justin paying rent we can pay our mortgage and we are now also able to catch up! YAY!

I think He's teaching me to totally rely on Him! I feel like I am in complete chaos, yet I'm peaceful. I am so scared but yet comforted.

Thank you Jesus!

1 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

I hope Sarah was ok with the decision!! But isn't God so amazing? I know because my dog was in a coma and he is suppose to be dead!! But I prayed and said, "Lord if you can raise a dead man from the tombs, you could definitely raise a dog from a coma!!" He's home and he's getting better everyday!!

August 19, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home