Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Catch Up

GHey uys. I had been making notes of things that I wanted to blog about. So let me do a quick catch up for you guys!

Will We Trade Our Dreams for His?
So, my last day at CUB was on the 28th. One of the hardest days. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I absolutely have loved working at CUB and what I did there. It was a true passion of mine. It has been very difficult to let go of it. (Actually in all honesty, I haven't let go of all of it just yet.) I truely loved teaching others and helping them grow. I am learning to trade my dreams for His. Sometimes I don't understand His timing in all this. I was informed by Devon, that I was about to be promoted to Training Manager. A dream that I had been striving for, working so hard for, and had to turn away from it. It is a for sure struggle, that as I'm learning, God is using this struggle to shape me into something.

1 Peter 5:10 ~ And the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, afer you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

WHOA! It that don't bring you some comfort!!! That's good stuff!

Sometimes I don't get what He's up to, and I may not understand it, but I know and am still learning that He is God, and that He is able. He has called us to it, He will call us through it!

1 Corinthians 2:7 ~ No, we speak of God's secret wisdom, a wisdom that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began.

My last day at CUB was so great! Devon planned a farewell luncheon. It was perfect! I felt so loved! So many people came. It made a very difficult day feel very happy and very special. I was suprised that I held up and held back the tears all day, that is untill I had say bye to Devon. Whoo, that was a tough one!

I have been very blessed to work somewhere and have a supervisor who has helped me discover my talents and passions!

Thanks to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home