Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Family Fun

About a year ago, Dan and I discovered a new found hobby of hiking while we were on a trip in the Smokies. One thing that I was really excited about moving to the campus was knowing that there are all kinds of hiking trails to be walked.

With no time wasted, our second day living on campus we hit one of the trails. The boys had so much fun, and we discovered some new creatures.

Cool little bright orange lizard
The huge spider that Zachary just insisted we take a picture of. EeEwww..

We decided to go off trail a bit to get closer to the creek. Glad we did, got some cool pictures.







1 Comments:

Blogger Devon said...

Hey! Just thinking about you and missing you! I pray things are going well for you all. Tiffany Stokely asked about you yesterday and I told her you were a little homesick but otherwise doing well. Talk to you later hopefully!

September 12, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home