Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Monday, December 28, 2009

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...

Some of my favorite moments from Christmas Weekend:
  • Reading Luke 2 as a family on Christmas Eve.
  • Laying with Zachary in bed, running my fingers through his hair singing Silent Night to him as he falls asleep.
  • Zachary laying his head in my lap as I comfort him from an ear ache as we talk about his favorite toys he received for Christmas.
  • Sitting on my moms living room floor after we all finished opening gifts and the mass chaos of un-tieing all the ties to open the toys out of their boxes has begun. And I'm just sitting there realizing how great our God is! So grateful of everything that He has given us, how He has provided just cause He loves us and cares about us. Pure Awe moment!
  • Watching Nicholas' face each time he opened a gift - oh what joy this child had!
  • Giving Candy / Cookie Bags to friends and family!
  • Seeing Dev and Mickey! Seeing Mary and Cory! - It's always so fun seeing friends!

The weekend was absolutely insane, with quick short visits, and not enough time with each family. But grateful that we are blessed enough to have THAT MUCH family to visit!

Most of all, thankful for God's sacrifice in giving us His Son, Jesus! His birth is beyond all understanding and is nothing but amazing!

(Pics will be posted as soon as I have some time on the computer at home!)

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pastorofthree said...

Hey Dan and Nicole...Bro. Chris here...It is really exciting to hear about your mission trip...email me and let me know what your needs are financially for the mission trip...we would like to help you two. Praying for you.

January 5, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home