Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Another Wonderful Weekend!!

Awe... we had another great weekend!

It started out on Friday night with the Women's Ministry. It was a night of Thanksgiving and Prayer. It was very cool, hearing some of the testimonies and the prayer requests that were out there. It really opens your eyes. There are a lot of hurting people out there. It was also a night to say goodbye to some of the senior student wives. I only really know one woman who will be leaving, and I bairley know her at that. But none the less, it was a very emotional night. I turned to one of my friends and said, "My goodness, if this is this hard now, I dread what it'll feel like in four years!"

Early Saturday morning we took off to Shelbyville! One of my joyful moments was stopping by Panera Bread and getting a Cinnamon Crunch Bagel with Hazel Nut Cream Cheese!!! MmMmM ..... YUMMO!!! I haven't had one of these things in months!!! It is seriously heaven on earth to me!! :)

After being in Louisville for a bit, we arrived at my parent's house. It was such a relaxing visit. The simplist moments were my favorite moments!
  • Dad and Zachary, with the help of Nicholas, all played Hide & Seek;

  • Marquita gave me some great tips on crocheting my scarf, and corrected the wavieness of it!

  • We all watched Dr. Suesses How the Grinch Stole Christmas - my all time fav!!

  • We all got up early and started fixing the Thanksgiving meal!

All of the family was there! It was so great seeing my brothers and my sister, and all my neices and nephews! The kiddos had so much fun being with each other again to!

Aiden, Nicholas, and Alyssa playing with the blocks!

Zachary and AJ are best buds!

Tyler and Nicholas playing cars together!


Tyler, Zachary, and Justin hangin' out!


Zachary and Dan built this tower using every single block! Zachary was so proud of it!

Billie Jo and Alyssa taking a pose!

Jen and Chuck!

Marquita with her mom and brother! It was so great seeing them there that day!

A squirrel eating from the bird feeder!!!


On our way out, we stopped by Mary and Corys for a quick visit, and we got to see their new home! It's always a joy being around them!!

I love weekends like these! Next weekend otta' be good too - It's Thanksgiving!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home