Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Friday, October 23, 2009

My Cup Overflows!!!

Hey Guys! I am so excited to tell you all that I have been offered a new job!!

YAY moment #1: I get to quit McDonalds ~ best part... no more 2:30 AM alarm clocks waking me up!

YAY moment #2: It's with Home Federal Bank and guess what I'm doing??..... TRAINING!!! And not just Training, I'll be designing the entire Training Department!!!! Oh My!!! Can you believe it?!?!? I'm like Devon 3 years ago!

I'm a little nervous about it. Huge undertake. Huge step up. Am I ready? Are my leadership skills ready to go for this? Is my confidence there?

I'm also really excited! Much better pay.... so now that God provided for us to catch up, we'll now be able to stay caught up! YAY! Thank You Jesus!! :)

I start Monday. I'll let you all know how it goes!

CYA!

1 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU NICOLE!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!! GOTTA LOVE THAT CRAZY FAITH!!!

October 26, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home