Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Check it out!!

I am sooo very excited about this! Last night at the Women's night, it was Craft Night. I chose to try chroche! It was a two hour session, and the first hour I had just about given up. But I am stubborned-will, and determined to figure things out that I can't / don't get - those who know me well, know this about me - I'm just a nerd like that, I guess! So anywho, the first hour I'm using my fingernails to get this yarn to loop through this small hook thingie, and I'm wondering how in the world this could be relaxing to anyone?!?! ~Marquita! I'm becoming more tense and frustrated as I go along.

Finally after a good hour of fighting with this thing, I catch on! And wha-la!! Check it out!

I'm making a scarf!

I'll be sure to show the final product!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gabriela said...

I learned to do crochet when i was nine years old and i really find it a relaxing and art experience. I love Kneeting, and i also think that it's great to do things by oneself instead of buying serial products to wear made with no emotion.
But i recognized that it is a very hard work to do the first steps in crochet. But when you got the the result is beautifull!

I hope to see the finished scarf, good Luck! and keep on! Never quit! Being stubborn sometimes is a gift.

Gaby, From Argentina

October 16, 2009 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!! I love to crochet. I made Shelly a blanket for her daughter and I know in 3 months I made 3 or 4 scarves!! It is fun and relaxing!! Enjoy!!

October 21, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home