Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

I just got home from work a little bit ago and I am absolutely drenched! It has been raining all day, and I have been working in the drive thru all day. I have been in back drive, and for those of you who are wondering, that is the first window that you come to and give your money to pay for your food. Well anyways, through the pouring rain of course everyone has their windshield wipers on. I've never paid any attention to this what so ever. But as the water is swushing and swashing through the the wipers off of the windshield, where does that water go....? Apparently right through the window of back drive!!!! Imagine me moving with the motions of the windshield wipers collecting money trying to dodge the splashing water!
At one point this one lady customer and I, as I was waiting for her to gather her change together for me, I had my window closed and she had hers closed as well. We just looked at each other and she says, all big eyed..."Are you ready" We both throw our windows open at the same time, and she quickly hands me her change. Of course it was timed right in time for a gust of wind so the the downpour pours on us!
One last funny rain story from the day:
Keep in mind me dodging the water splashes from the windshield wipers. This one poor older women that I was waiting on, was handing me her money when she says, "You sure are getting wet today." Having no clue that it was HER windwhield wipers that were soaking me! It was just so funny how she was completely clueless about how I was getting wet!
Lesson learned: Please turn off windshield wipers whenever you are going through any drive thru in the rain!

1 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

I accidentally did that one time! I came around the corner to the first window and as she opened the window, I happen to just turn the wipers on!! It was hilarious to watch her jump and and me realize i was the cause. That truly was lesson learned!!

September 29, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home