Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Join me in the Gross Out, Freak Out!

This is a post that I had saved from about a month ago that I must have forgotten to post...
One thing I am learning living in the mountains, is that insects are a bit larger and scarier than in Shelbyville.

We walk in one night to lay Nicholas in bed and I see this enormous spider! ON HIS BED!!!! AHHHH!! :/ Of course I yell for Dan, however he is outside on the phone unable to help at the moment. So Zachary, my little warrior begins to plan out how we're going to get rid of this hideous thing. "First", he says as he takes off a shoe, "We can quietly sneak up on it," as he tiptoes up near it, "Then WHAM! We kill it with the shoe." He finishes by saying, "Don't worry mom, I know you don't like spiders, so I can get for you." Awe, my baby!!! He is so sweet!

As heroic as he was, I wouldn't let him near this thing.
We wait patiently for Dan to come in, about 10 minutes later. As Dan nears it, he begins cracking up in laughter.
It's a Grasshopper!!! Look at the picture upside down. Can you see it?

The next day Nicholas and I are having lunch at the kitchen table, when he begins to point up saying, "Spider Man, Spider Man!" I look up and see this...

Of course Dan is in class until 1, so we patiently await his arrival to get rid of this hideous huge mosquito for us!

In case you haven't figured out yet.... I don't do bugs!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home