Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mouse Trap!

This may seem gross, but we have had two mice living with us from the time we moved in. A couple nights ago Dan and I were on the couch watching a movie when all of a sudden I see this little guy run across our kitchen floor. I of course screech! Dan gets up, grabs the broom and begins his search. The brave little creature runs out again and stops in front of our trash can. And just sits. Dan instructs me to quietly get some sort of a bucket. I grab my cleaning one. And he's able to cover it over! We can't just leave it there, so Dan and I search for a big, flat item to serve as a lid to pick up the bucket and carry the mouse out doors. Of all things, we use one of the kids books! But it served it's purpose very well!
You should've seen the sight! Here's Dan and I in sweats and slippers walking down a very steep hill to the dumpster - cause I insisted it be waaay away from our home - Dan holding the bucket with the book covering it and me with the broom for some reason walking down this steep hill! Too funny!!

We resume to the couch with our movie, and about a half hour later.... I see ANOTHER MOUSE running across the kitchen floor. Well, by now we're pros! We had that thing within just a few minutes and Dan very kindly walked it down to the dumpster.

No more mice!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home