Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October 4th

Today is our 6 year Wedding Anniversary! YAY! It was an amazing day. Of course, we're dead broke as ever, so we just enjoyed our day together at home. (I'm finding though that these days as our lives have slowed down, I am falling in love with the quality and the quantity of time that we have as a family)
We started the day going to church, then home for a nice lunch together (we were planning on a picnic, but it was rained out), then we were trying to watch our wedding video and showing it to the kiddos for the first time, but we couldn't get it to play for what ever reason, then that night we made home-made carmal apples together as a family! It was so fun! I have a ton of pics to download! Can't wait for you all to see them!
Can you believe I've been married for 6 years! And to a Poe for that matter!!! Na, I wouldn't change a thing! My husband is the best! The way God is working in his life is a motivation for me! And through Dan, God is teaching me so much!
Love ya babe! Happy Anniversary~!

Zachary preparing the apples.

He did a great job!


Zachary helping me dip the apples in the caramel


Making good progress

Here comes Nickel Tucker to help out!

PITIFUL!
The caramel wouldn't stay on for nothin'!



But no worries... still all smiles!
Chowin' Down!




1 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO!!!!

October 7, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home