Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Family Fall Fun!

Everything is finally in full color! YAY. If there was anything that I was excited about living in Pineville, this is it. The beautiful fall colors. The weather has been really goergous the past few days, so we have just been soaking in all the beautiful weather.

We took the boys on a corn maze on Sunday. They had so much fun! Lots of hay climbing!


Awe!








I love how this picture turned out!

So pretty!



During the week we went up Pine Mountain and took a picnic! It was so much fun!










Big Brother wanted to push Nicholas on the swing! It was great, it gave us a little break!
They had a blast!


Yummy chicken!


In celebration of all the beautiful fall weather, I made some yummy pumpkin cookies.
I tried to make some cute fall leaves and pumpkins, but it didn't work out to well. Oh well, the rest of em' was still good!
YUMMO!



HAPPY FALL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home