Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Monday, November 16, 2009

What a Wonderful Weekend!

We had the pleasure of having some of our really good friends down for a visit this past weekend! Mary and Cory just got married in September and these two are a true testament of how God is
able to completely transform lives. Taking one out of sin and creating a new life in Him!

Earlier in the week, the weather man was calling for rain, and we were really wanting to take them up to the Pinnacle Point and on our favorite walking trail. It ended up being absolutely beautiful that day!! YAY! Thanks for holding the rain up God!


Mary & Cory at the Pinnacle Point



Mary in Kentucky & Virginia at the same time!


Cory in two states at once!


Who says you can't be two places at once?!?!


Some good pics from the walking trail




Some of my favorite moments:
  • Laughing together!
  • Staying up late just talking about God and His Word!
  • Sharing wisdom to one another
  • Eating, Eating, Eating!!
  • Our 5AM Wake up call, all sitting at the kitchen table sipping on coffee (well except me - I hate coffee) trying to wake up- Mary and Cory had commitments with their church- they had to leave our house by 6AM!
  • Just being with good friends again!!!
My prayer is that God will continue to work in their lives! I can see Him up to something big with these two. My secret prayer is that God will call Cory into the ministry and have him get an education at CCBBC!!! ~ While we're here of course! ~ How awesome would that be?!?!? ;)
Thanks for visiting - We love you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home