Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Food for Thought

I heard something really cool on the radio today, and it made me think back on a recent conversation with a very close friend. I'm not going to mention any names, or the exact conversation - I hope she's not offended by me posting this. But I've gotta share what I heard on the radio!

Her and I were chatting about letting go of our lives, giving control over to God. Her and her husband have a life changing decision ahead of them and she is struggling to give God complete control. She feels His calling very strongly, but it is a scary thing to let Him have it all. Even if it means changing the plans that you have made for yourself.

I thought this was cool:

Jesus is speaking....
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy, I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
~John 10:10

Focus on the latter part of the verse. "I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."

Jesus wants you to live life to the fullest! He wants you to obey His calling and trust in Him on this adventure that He has for you!!
Trust me, it's a hard thing to do to give Him complete control and surrender to His will for you. But man, once you do it, it is the most incredible adventure!!

Love ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home