Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Have a New Found Hobby...

READING!! Yes, I used to HATE reading...with a passion. But, over the summer I started reading one book, and I've just continued picking up one book after another! YAY for me! :)

Here's my summer list of books I've read:
  • I'll Hold you in Heaven, by Jack W. Hayford
  • Crazy Love, by Francis Chan
  • Faithful Women and Their Extraordinary God, by Noel Piper
  • A Woman and Her God, by Beth Moore, Jill Brisoe, Sandra D. Wilson, Kathleen Hart, David Hager, Thelma Wells, and Beverly LeHaye
  • The Excellent Wife, by Martha Peace
  • The Help Meet, by Debi Pearl
  • Love and Respect, by Emerson Eggeriches

On my Fall "To Read" list:

  • Returning to Holiness, by Gregory Frizzell
  • The Way of the Master, by Ray Comfort
  • The Sacred Romance, by Brent Curtis and John Eldridge

And whatever books I may stumble upon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home