Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Some Catching Up...

I have a lot to catch you guys up on... Everything from Bryson's 1 Week Check Up, Campus Revival and Labor Day... I have LOTS to catch you guys up on! I'll begin with Labor Day:

It was an amazing weekend! We were able to go home for the long weekend. It was so awesome. This new momma really needed the break from the Pineville area! (We've not been back home since the beginning of June when we had our Baby BBQ!) So visiting home was great!
'
We spent the day shopping in Louisville on Friday, then hung out at my mom's house that night.


Bryson's first time using the Pack - n - Play. He slept pretty well in it! I love how easy this thing is to use when traveling!

Some Tummy Time, he wasn't too fond of it at first...
But now he's better!

My boys!

Saturday, we visited my dad and step mom and all my siblings along with all the nieces and nephews! We spent the afternoon at the park where my sister brought her slip-n-slide! It was so fun!








Watermelon Time!


We all enjoyed some refreshing watermelon... all except Nicholas who had chocolate cake... notice him chowing down in the background of this picture!



Bryson with Aunt Billie and cousin Alyssa!

Saturday night Dad and Marquita watched all three boys for Dan and I! We were able to have our first date night since Bryson has been born!! THANKS GUYS SO MUCH! We needed this time together! Dan and I enjoyed dinner together and then spent a bit more time shopping.

Sunday, we were able to visit our home church! Every opportunity we have, we love visiting our home church. I miss it dearly.

After church it was off to our niece's 1'st birthday party!

Scarlett's 1'st B-Day!





Big Sister Maddison

Sunday night, I pumped before going to sleep and Dan and his mom tagged team with Bryson all night! I had a full 6 hours of peaceful sleep!! It was GREAT!!

All the boys did great traveling together! We bought an adapter (I think that's what it's called) that you plug into the cigarette lighter so I'm able to pump on the go! We just planned feedings around traveling time.

Bryson was a bit fussy at some of the families homes. Right now, he doesn't do too well with loud noises. Hopefully, he'll adjust to that.

It was a refreshing get away for us, me especially! Each time we go home, it really makes me homesick though. I wouldn't mind if the Lord called us back home one day... but it's not looking like it right now. At least we can visit anytime we want!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home