Crazy Faith

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." ~Hebrews 11:1 Hey Guys! Welcome to the blog! This blog is to describe our journey on our crazy leap of faith! Get ready to join the rollercoaster ride, and see how God can take two very ordinary people and completely reshape them and mold them to completely trust in Him in ALL things!

Name:
Location: Pineville, KY

I'm originally from CA, consider my hometown to be Shelbyville, KY but am currently residing in Pineville, KY. I love hanging out with my kiddos and Dan, the city, the ocean, taking hiking trips in the mountains, being around my closest friends, and watching a good chick flick! More than anything though, I love praising and worshiping our Savior Jesus Christ. It is a mystery to me, why He chooses and wants to use me?!?! He is so amazing!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Camping in October

So here we are in January, and I am just now beginning to catch up on blogging. Wheww! Life has been busy. I do apologize for the delays in posting (for anyone out there who still reads this thing!) But I have uploaded several pictures from the past several months and in any spare time, I will attempt to finalize my postings with captions to get them on the blog!

Here were some pictures that I found on the laptop from our camping trip that we took in October, (my last week on maternity leave, and the week that I had mastitis.) Bryson was about 2 months old in these pictures.





Hanging out in the tent, all bundled up. It was a bit cooler in the nights than what we had anticipated on.

Some time at the playground. I particularly thoroughly enjoyed this time watching the boys run from one activity to another, while Dan and I relaxed in some chairs holding Bryson and just hanging out together.

While we were camping, the campgrounds were pretty much empty around the tent sites, so the boys had plenty of open field space to run and play! It was great!


Bryson loved being outside and examining everything that was around him.
First arriving on the site, setting up the tent.


Hanging out in the playpen outside in the beautiful weather!

Helping Daddy with the tent.





The boys were big helpers moving a picnic table over to our campsite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home